“Whether you are a beginner or more advanced -All the retreats offered for smaller groups are designed to meet you where you are. You don’t have to do advanced back bends or headstand. In your vacation and away from your normal day to day life, practicing yoga, meditation, breathing and being outdoors in nature, may help to give a new perspective and bring awareness on yourself and your life. All classes are optional and you may prefer to take the week more as a retreat with more silence and reflection during the free time or you may just prefer to enjoy and be on holiday! Most important…… you start from where you are.”
Those retreats close to Barcelona are the highlights of our Europe tour. Completely surrounded by nature. Barcelona is really worth to go shopping or just hang-out in on of the awesome cafe’s. Dont worry, i speak fluently spanish and know the city well.
Yoga holidays at Fontdellops
Daily Yoga classes, guided by Oliver Miguel and Luisa Zamora; after relax your body and mind with Yoga Nidra or Shavasana,which complement the work done in your Yoga classes or just go for a walk or hang out at the pool. Whatever your state of health, age, sex background or actual condition, Yoga can bring multiple wonderful benefits. The regular practice of this Art can change your life:
- keep the body strong, supple and young.
- help cleaning toxins from the body.
- alleviate back pain.
- improve digestion.
- relieve neck and shoulder tensions.
- help manage pregnancy, menopause and menstrual disorders.
- help handle emotional imbalances such as depression, anger or lack of confidencce.
- bring greater concentration/clarity of mind.
- develop greater awareness of the body and mind thus leading to a balanced and harmonious life.
Where there is not another sound other than the sound of silence. Where there is nothing to worry about. Where you can relax from the speed of the world, find yourself and heal.
A paradise where simple living is possible. Tons of hiking possibilities or just enjoy the pool with naturell spring water.
Awesome place overlooking the mountains and inhaling clean air, strong and powerful winds blow among the tree-tops. Voluptuous and beautiful when you fly low among the heat.
Double bed rooms or single bed rooms are available. We serve first comes first. Maximum bed rooms for 10 students on this retreat. Yoga deck is outside in nature behind the house.
Forests, fields and hills, eagles and wild boars. Enjoy the fantastic night/day skies.
What’s included – 7 Days
- 4 hours/daily Yoga sessions
- Daily Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Breath awareness sessions
- 7 Nights accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- All Lunches (except on excursion days)
- Inspirational talks
- Guided Nature walks
- Excursions to places of interest around
- Transportation arranged from Barcelona airport on arrival & departure
- Ongoing support from Luisa and me to answer your questions about any areas covered during the holidays
What you will learn
- Yoga/Meditation: Whether you’re a beginner or wish to deepen your practice
- Nutrition & Health: You will take home with you a personalized nutrition plan that is tailored to your body’s needs so that you will feel more alive and energized in your everyday life -free follow-up support
- Knowledge: Informative and inspirational talks will have a positive influence on your life long after you leave Fontdellops
- Chess: In your free time we encourage you to a game of chess. It is not only hugely entertaining but also a great stress releaser.
- Spain: You will be in love for the rest of your life!
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of €475 will be required after we confirm your booking.
- Payment in full is required on arrival at the retreat.
- Clients are responsible for their own personal property and at all times are solely at their own risk.
- Clients are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Clients are required to report any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Program is subject to changes