“Whether you are a beginner or more advanced -All the retreats offered for smaller groups are designed to meet you where you are. You don’t have to do advanced back bends or headstand. In your vacation and away from your normal day to day life, practicing yoga, meditation, breathing and being outdoors in nature, may help to give a new perspective and bring awareness on yourself and your life. All classes are optional and you may prefer to take the week more as a retreat with more silence and reflection during the free time or you may just prefer to enjoy and be on holiday! Most important…… you start from where you are.”
Yoga holiday at The Paradise Club
Come and join us in Paradise – enjoy your leisure time in this tranquil orchard of lemons, oranges, avocados etc. Just five minutes walk from the beach, yet close to all amenities of nearby town of Estepona, Southern Spain.Daily Yoga classes, guided by Oliver Miguel and Luisa Zamora; after relax your body and mind with Yoga Nidra or Shavasana,which complement the work done in your Yoga classes or just go for a walk or hang out at the pool. Whatever your state of health, age, sex background or actual condition, Yoga can bring multiple wonderful benefits. The regular practice of this Art can change your life:
- keep the body strong, supple and young.
- help cleaning toxins from the body.
- alleviate back pain.
- improve digestion.
- relieve neck and shoulder tensions.
- help manage pregnancy, menopause and menstrual disorders.
- help handle emotional imbalances such as depression, anger or lack of confidencce.
- bring greater concentration/clarity of mind.
- develop greater awareness of the body and mind thus leading to a balanced and harmonious life.
Gather under the shade of the gigantic avocado tree or relax in a hammock…GAMES: In your spare time, enjoy a relaxing game of Chess, Scrabble or Backgammon…For the more sporty there is rock climbing, surfing, kite surfing, etc. WIFI is available throughout.
ROSIE’S BUS: sleeps 2 – double bed which can be converted into table/seating area. CARIBBEAN CARAVAN: sleeps 2-double bed, seating area. BLUE BUS with awning room: sleeps 3 – double bed, and sofa bed in awning, outside sitting area.ROOMS: There are 2 rooms available in the main house:Small Single next to bathroom.Double Room with sitting area and extra bed and bathroom en-suite.
THE BEACH is 10 minutes walk away. It is secluded and peaceful with a small beach bar (only open in summer), views of Gibraltar and Morocco, and an abundance of wildlife- nesting ground for egrets, parakeets and cormorants amongst others; and you may even catch sight of migrating dolphins!
You will enjoy doing yoga out in the open in the midst of a beautiful natural environment. Various types of healing treatments including traditional and Thai massage, Thai Yoga massage, Reiki and reflexology are available.
Come and avail yourself of caravan accommodation available and have fun in the sun. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Old friends will find vast improvements – a kitchen and lawns to loll about on, and a organic vegi garden.
What’s included – 7 Days
- 4 hours/daily Yoga sessions
- Daily Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Breath awareness sessions
- 7 Nights accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- All Lunches (except on excursion days)
- Inspirational talks
- Guided Nature walks
- Excursions to places of interest around Malaga
- Transportation arranged from Malaga airport on arrival & departure
- Ongoing support from Luisa and me to answer your questions about any areas covered during the holidays
What you will learn
- Yoga/Meditation: Whether you’re a beginner or wish to deepen your practice
- Nutrition & Health: You will take home with you a personalized nutrition plan that is tailored to your body’s needs so that you will feel more alive and energized in your everyday life -free follow-up support
- Knowledge: Informative and inspirational talks will have a positive influence on your life long after you leave Malaga
- Chess: In your free time we encourage you to a game of chess. It is not only hugely entertaining but also a great stress releaser.
- Spain: You will be in love for the rest of your life!
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of €325 will be required after we confirm your booking.
- Payment in full is required on arrival at the retreat.
- Clients are responsible for their own personal property and at all times are solely at their own risk.
- Clients are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Clients are required to report any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Program is subject to changes