“Whether you are a beginner or more advanced -All the retreats offered for smaller groups are designed to meet you where you are. You don’t have to do advanced back bends or headstand. In your vacation and away from your normal day to day life, practicing yoga, meditation, breathing and being outdoors in nature, may help to give a new perspective and bring awareness on yourself and your life. All classes are optional and you may prefer to take the week more as a retreat with more silence and reflection during the free time or you may just prefer to enjoy and be on holiday! Most important…… you start from where you are.”
Yoga retreat at Casa Tomaren
This Lanzarote rural house is the perfect venue to relax,enjoy and have some quality time of togetherness. “Casa Tomaren” is an oasis of eleven hectares surrounded by natural park abundant in vegetation creating a remarkable contrast to the volcanic landscape of the island Its privileged location in the heart of the island places”Casa Tomaren a step above the rest as it is also a gateway to the main tourist attractions, unspoilt beaches and the airport. This eighteenth century property recently restored has an ambiance of former times but with all the modern comforts. Casa Tomaren consists of six cosy independent rural houses, a swimming pool area set in a precious landscaped garden, chill out zone with bar, a 130m2 function room and restaurant. Daily Yoga classes, guided by Oliver Miguel and Luisa Zamora; after relax your body and mind with Yoga Nidra or Shavasana, which complement the work done in your Yoga classes or just enjoy the pool. Whatever your state of health, age, sex background or actual condition, Yoga can bring multiple wonderful benefits. The regular practice of this Art can change y our life:
- keep the body strong, supple and young.
- help cleaning toxins from the body.
- alleviate back pain.
- improve digestion.
- relieve neck and shoulder tensions.
- help manage pregnancy, menopause and menstrual disorders.
- help handle emotional imbalances such as depression, anger or lack of confidencce.
- bring greater concentration/clarity of mind.
- develop greater awareness of the body and mind thus leading to a balanced and harmonious life.
Constructed within an immense volcanic crater sur-rounded by lush grass and landscaped gardens with tropical plants this swimming pool with its magical waterfall is the perfect place to take a leisurely dip or just to relax in the shade of the palms. It is completely protected from the sometimes strong wind that blows across Lanzarote. The area includes a “chill out” zone complete with exotic gazebo elevated on a wooden platform, hammocks, sun loungers.
The function room is defined by a little more than 130m2, floors and ceilings of wood. Projectors, music equipment and internet is at your disposal. We can also provide large work tables and chairs.At the entrance there is a grand reception area with bar, toilet facilities and a shaded terrace surrounded by colourful gardens perfect for recharging ones energy.
Capacity for 4 people and 2 extra beds.This two bedroomed villa contains one double roomand one twin room both en suite. The spacious salon is tastefully decorated and contains a sofa bed andfireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped .This charming house also contains two terraces, a garden and barbecue area where you can enjoy the spectacular views of Lanzarotes volcanic landscape.Also wireless internet access, dvd, cd, mp3, radio.
The attractive dining room can facilitate up to fifty people seated both indoor and out. Music equipment, projector, and Internet access is available. The ample kitchen area is ideal for providing those who wish to undertake cookery classes, workshops or team building exercises….WIFI also available. There is also a bar area with music equipment, toilet facilities and internet access.
The beautiful 18th Century farmhouse has been entirely renovated in an esthetic fusion of Spanish, Moroccan and Indonesian styles in order to create ” Casa Tomaren”, a group of seven luxury villas Lanzarote style (Akar Wangi, Sari Wangi, Kintamani, Melati, Mawar, Dewa y Dewi) each with its own character and charm. The villasrange from one to two storeys, complete with private garden and barbecue area or terrace. Here at “Tomaren” there is a rural villa that appeals to each individuals particular accommodation requirements.
What’s included – 7 Days
- 4 hours/daily Yoga sessions
- Daily Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Breath awareness sessions
- 7 Nights accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- All Lunches (except on excursion days)
- Inspirational talks
- Guided Nature walks
- Excursions to places of interest around Lanzarote
- Transportation arranged from airport on arrival & departure
- Ongoing support from Luisa and me to answer your questions about any areas covered during the holidays
What you will learn
- Yoga/Meditation: Whether you’re a beginner or wish to deepen your practice
- Nutrition & Health: You will take home with you a personalized nutrition plan that is tailored to your body’s needs so that you will feel more alive and energized in your everyday life -free follow-up support
- Knowledge: Informative and inspirational talks will have a positive influence on your life long after you leave Lanzarote
- Chess: In your free time we encourage you to a game of chess. It is not only hugely entertaining but also a great stress releaser.
- Spain: You will be in love for the rest of your life!
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of €625 will be required after we confirm your booking.
- Payment in full is required on arrival at the retreat.
- Clients are responsible for their own personal property and at all times are solely at their own risk.
- Clients are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Clients are required to report any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Program is subject to changes