“Whether you are a beginner or more advanced -All the retreats offered for smaller groups are designed to meet you where you are. You don’t have to do advanced back bends or headstand. In your vacation and away from your normal day to day life, practicing yoga, meditation, breathing and being outdoors in nature, may help to give a new perspective and bring awareness on yourself and your life. All classes are optional and you may prefer to take the week more as a retreat with more silence and reflection during the free time or you may just prefer to enjoy and be on holiday! Most important…… you start from where you are.”
Yoga retreat at Namaste Yoga Farm
Namaste Yoga Farm is located on a hill-top overlooking the Arabic ocean only 5 min walk down to Kudle beach. The stunning,clear, star-studded night skies also providing an attractive allure. This organic venue with its small live-in community, draws its powerful energy from the strong, raw elements that converge on this powerful, magical spot. This is a perfect place to bring friends or family/children who do not want to do the yoga, and therefore do not pay for the yoga, making a very reasonable holiday. Daily Yoga classes, guided by Oliver Miguel and Luisa Zamora; after relax your body and mind with Yoga Nidra or Shavasana,which complement the work done in your Yoga classes or just go for a walk or hang out at the pool. Whatever your state of health, age, sex background or actual condition, Yoga can bring multiple wonderful benefits. The regular practice of this Art can change your life:
- keep the body strong, supple and young.
- help cleaning toxins from the body.
- alleviate back pain.
- improve digestion.
- relieve neck and shoulder tensions.
- help manage pregnancy, menopause and menstrual disorders.
- help handle emotional imbalances such as depression, anger or lack of confidencce.
- bring greater concentration/clarity of mind.
- develop greater awareness of the body and mind thus leading to a balanced and harmonious life.
Gokarna’s, glorious beaches are one of the reason to visit, with prices and visitor numbers both lower than up the coast in Palolem. Gokarna is about 200km north of Mangalore (7 hr by bus) and 56km southwest of Karwar on the seashore. Gokarna is a pilgrim town, one of the most important in South India.
Yoga is practised within a lovely 900 square/foot deck in the garden, complimented by the sound of the ocean. Morning meditations will be held close to a Banyan tree, as the day begins.
Namaste Yoga Farm has a range of accommodation. Hence complete prices start at 350 euros for staying in the garden (bamboo hut/tent), increasing to 750 euros for an en suite room with private Yoga deck. Euro 350, 7 days/Person sharing a tent/hut. All inclusive Euro 500, 7 days/Person sharing a cottage with privat Yoga deck, shower/WC. Euro 750, 7 days/Person, cottage with privat Yoga deck, shower/WC. All inclusive
Two delicious, organic vegetarian meals are served daily in our beautiful garden. A variety of professional, quality, healing treatments are available through out the week to compliment the yoga sessions.
Explore the near beaches. There are four beaches south of the scruffy area of sand in the village, Kudle, Om, Half Moon, and Paradise beach. Take a boat trip to see families of dolphins. Visit Honey beach and stop in Gokarna at the local markt.
What’s included – 7 Days
- 4 hours/daily Yoga sessions
- Daily Meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Breath awareness sessions
- 7 Nights accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Dinner
- All Lunches (except on excursion days)
- Inspirational talks
- Guided Nature walks
- Excursions to places of interest around Gokarna
- Transportation arranged from Goa airport on arrival & departure
- Ongoing support from Luisa and me to answer your questions about any areas covered during the holidays
What you will learn
- Yoga/Meditation: Whether you’re a beginner or wish to deepen your practice
- Nutrition & Health: You will take home with you a personalized nutrition plan that is tailored to your body’s needs so that you will feel more alive and energized in your everyday life -free follow-up support
- Knowledge: Informative and inspirational talks will have a positive influence on your life long after you leave Gokarna
- Chess: In your free time we encourage you to a game of chess. It is not only hugely entertaining but also a great stress releaser.
- India: You will be in love for the rest of your life!
Terms & Conditions
- A deposit of €350 will be required after we confirm your booking.
- Payment in full is required on arrival at the retreat.
- Clients are responsible for their own personal property and at all times are solely at their own risk.
- Clients are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Clients are required to report any medical conditions at the time of booking
- Program is subject to changes