04th-11th December 2011,22th-29th January2012
19th-26th February2012,18th-25th march 2012
Full price all inclusive 300-600 Euro..
Book now with your deposit of 300 euros.
2) Bank to Bank transfer:
email for details
Payment indicates your agreement with the cancellation policy and insurance policy, which are found below. Please read these!
Insurance is essential and a condition of booking (about 2 euro daily). It is strongly recommended that you take out adequate travel insurance coverage for cancellations, health, lost baggage etc. For the full duration of your Retreat. Please ensure that you are covered for all yoga practices and walkings.
If you are travelling from an EU/EEA country outside Germany, it is a good idea to carry an E11 form or the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), which entitles you to free emergency treatment whilst in Spain. In the UK you can get this form from the post office where it must be filled in and stamped. Please remember to enclose a photocopy of your insurance cover.
1. No contract shall exist until:
* The appropriate deposit is paid.
* A confirmation email has been issued.
2. In order to participate in the course, clients must have travel insurance.
3. Full payment of the balance due must be made on arrival at any of the retreats, or Yoga in Europe reserve the right to cancel the arrangements made on your behalf and charge the applicable cancellation charges.
4. Cancellations: Whilst we would wish to treat cancellation sympathetically our spaces are limited and the following charges must be applied. Cancellation of your holiday, for whatever reason, should be notified to Yoga in Europe in writing.
61 or more days prior to arrival date 65% of total price
60-31 days prior to arrival date 85% of total price
30 days or less prior to arrival date 100% of total price
5. Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the person contacting me having authorisation from all the individuals named in an email to enter into this contract.
6. Amendments made up to 7 weeks prior to arrival will, if we are able to assist you with the required changes, incur an amendment fee of Euro 15 per person.
7. Accommodation will usually be in twin bedded rooms. There are sometimes limited number of double-bedded rooms for couples. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Single rooms usually incur a supplementary charge and must be detailed on our invoice to you to be guaranteed.
8. If, for any reason at all, Oliver Miguel becomes unavailable on a Yoga overseas holiday/retreat, we shall do our utmost to replace him with a leader of similar qualities. This has never happened as yet. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Similarly, the alteration of some amenities or courses might take place due to maintenance work, mechanical faults, weather conditions, sickness or other situations are outside our control.
9. Liability: We do NOT accept any liability for: * Cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, local problems with the landlord or other events beyond our control * Participants medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday * Injury sustained on the retreat * Loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
10. If you have had any major physical or emotional illness within the past 5 years, or are under medical or psychiatric supervision, you must notify us of the details at the time of booking and, where appropriate, enclose a doctor’s certificate of fitness to travel. Non-disclosure of relevant information can invalidate your insurance and cancel our contractual obligation to you.